www.tutuboutique.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

www.tutuboutique.com

Hello,
My name is Heidi Wonson. I am a mother of three children under the age of 4 and co-owner of www.tutuboutique.com. Needless to say, I have my hands full. I intend to use this blog as a venue to express my feelings, concerns, thoughts, etc. about being a mother.My husband has his own blog as well. We are going to choose a topic to discuss weekly and would love to keep it going with help from all of you who reach us. The interesting part is once my husband and I agree on a topic to discuss that is all we have to agree on. We will then seperately share our views. All of you will be able to see how both sides of the fence see the same issue. Who needs therapy when we can just blog it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Heidi,
Thats great, I will show when i get home how to place the links

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home