www.tutuboutique.com

Monday, February 13, 2006

Life Changing Seconds




















I got a horrific call this morning!! My older sister, my only sibling, my best friend, told me that she was in the hospital with her husband and baby. She has two beautiful daughters. Ayden is almost 4 (5 weeks younger than my daughter) and Addison is 8 months (5 weeks older than my second son). Her husband, Mark, and Addisson were engulfed in flames during a family dinner at my sister's in-laws. Mark used his body to put the flames on his daughter out. They both have bad second degree burns all over there faces, hands, and arms. I feel sick, empty, useless, scared, worried, SAD! My sister and her family mean the world to me. This will hopefully be the worst event to ever take place in any of their lives. They will live, they will be ok. It will take days, months, then get easier, then take years, and it only took seconds to happen. Please pray, enjoy every second, and take nothing for granted!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle said...

I hope they will be ok! Prayers going out to you and your family.

9:22 PM  
Blogger emlouisa said...

Wow! How horrible! Your family will be in my prayers.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh, Heidi, I'm so sorry to hear about this! Please keep us posted.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home