www.tutuboutique.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Family is Complete


I finally got the picture of my children on all 3 swings at our park around the corner. When I was pregnant with my third I would push Merry and David on 2 of the three swings and think, soon, soon, I will be able to completely hog all the swings!! What a picture it will be!

I feel so proud when people ask, "are they all yours??"
Which happens very often by the way. This is one thing that did surprise me after having my third. I often get that question, and the funny looks, and the heckling from men in eighteen wheelers. I feel like people think 2 is hard, and 3 is starting to get crazy, and 4 you are crazy! I have actually had 2 truck drivers yell out their windows as I am walking down the street, "Hey, why don ya have a notha!" I know I must look kind of funny, with one in the baby bjorn and pushing the other two, but to get heckled?

It is hard, but they are all so great. I can say this right now because my husband has all of them quiet in the other room. Honestly, it is the hardest job that makes me a little happier and consume more and more wine everyday.
Just look at these tub shots, their beautiful, their perfect, and I am so lucky!:


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... what a fine collection of cuties you have there. That's one thing that makes it all worth while.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Judypatooote said...

Your children are darling.....I have 3 daughters and 1 son, and my 3 daughters each had 2 children...and my youngest daughter ask me "How did you do it with 4 kids.."? And ya know I don't know....I just did....and I was proud of each one....I was a stay at home mom (which back then, most mom's were)....

Enjoy and keep on snapping those pictures.....they make a memory...

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home