www.tutuboutique.com

Friday, April 21, 2006

My Reunion

Wow, I did not know I missed David as much as I did! When I saw him at the airport I was overcome with emotion. Peter was holding David and my mother was walking along side of them , and I swear the only face I saw was Davids'. I could not hold him fast enough or tight enough. I was then very happy to see my handsome husband and loving mother. I was even more happy to have my whole family together again, and be able to know we were all just beginning to enjoy a week of fun in the sun together. It was so cute, after about 10 minutes of Davey in my arms, he finally looks down at Meredith (his big sister) and says, "Merry!," and then notices Thomas (his little brother). To say the least, it was a great way to start our family vacation. We had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect everyday and we got to play and rest. I can not wait to go back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home