www.tutuboutique.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My New Venture - Arbonne

I would like to get the word out that I am now an Arbonne consultant. I am very excited about this. If any of you have heard or use the Arbonne products you know the quality is phenomenal. I am working in the business building end. Yes, this is multi-level marketing. There is no risk in my new business venture. The products sell themselves and the worse case scenario is I will lose $29 for the sign up fee and am stuck with phenomenal products. There is only a lot to gain!! A lot of money that is. You just can't be scared. So many people say "no way" to multi-level marketing because they don't believe they can sell themselves. These products do all the selling. If anyone is interested in the potential to make a lot of money, or simply wants to buy these amazing products at wholesale, and be affiliated with a great all natural company please email or call me as soon as possible to find out how.
VISIT my Personal Arbonne site at:

I have to tell everyone this story:
Yesterday I was at a Country Club Pool and got sunscreen in my baby's eyes. He was freaking out! I started ranting to another mother there about disliking sunscreen out of pure frustration. She then tells me I need to try this great sunscreen from Arbonne. It is the ONLY sunscreen that does not make her daughter break out. She went on to tell me that their anti-aging products are out of this world. She and her friends swear by them and call them Miracle Gold. She says she was never a "products" lady until being introduced to Arbonne. I couldn't believe it. I finally told her, after about 5 minutes of her talking, that I signed up as a consultant yesterday! She went onto to tell me that her girlfriend started as a Consultant about 5 months ago and is already putting in for the WHITE MERCEDES. I am totally serious! She told me she would be happy to start buying her products from me and I gave her my Arbonne website address. One day into this business and it is already selling itself. I have already made my $29 sign-up fee back. There is really nothing to lose. She is considering becoming a consultant but right now she is simply happy buying the products at wholesale through me.

By the way, mine and my husbands first venture, www.tutuboutique.com, is doing great. Thank Goodness we took that huge risk. Thank you for your support.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Wow is this going to be HUGE! I can't wait.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Good for you! I was an Arbonne consultant a few years ago. I was about to become an Area Manager. I just had much too full of a plate. But, I know that it is good product and I know that you cann be successful at it. Good Luck!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Multi level marketing is like religion - it's a cult. I find it funny that everyone that I've ever heard talk about MLM's talk about how much they made in a month - usually some ridiculous amount. If that was the case, don't you think that everyone would be doing it? You always hear this, "I only work a couple of hours a day and I'm making $20,000 a month!" And I bet they paid you to say that in a commercial...

3:32 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Rocco, you sound sad. Things not going so well at the shelter you miserable old.
As with anything in life, if you want the rewards, you have to do the work.
People looking for the easy way continue to look.
Those working to get there, most often do. Get off your ass, stop complaining and get out there and do something productive.
Peace

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home